Freelance Personal Trainer
With over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry, I have enjoyed every minute of helping people achieve there health and fitness related goals.
My priority is to teach safe and effective exercise that you will find challenging, varied and fun. I will teach you the many training tips and methods that make the difference in achieving the results you really want.
I’m proud to say that the majority of my clients have been training with me from the beginning of my time here and through both of our efforts they continue to have great sessions to this day.
- Future Fit Level 3 Personal Trainer and Advanced Instructor
- NVQ Qualified Assessor
- NVQ Level 2 Sports and Recreation
- Kettlebell Qualified Trainer
- VibroGym Qualified Trainer
- REPS Certified Level 3 and Fully Insured
Length Of Time At Old Hall